Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memorial Weekend

We had an action-packed weekend. We went to a birthday party, Fort Rosecrans Cemetary, and to a park for some fun. Bree Bug pretty much slept through it all.


Beautiful girl. Beautiful lashes.



Ready to go down the slide.
I took so many pictures of him at the park. I could post 30, but I'll settle on just this one.





Ft. Rosecrans. I accidentally had the flash on. It was so bright outside and I couldn't really see the screen. Jerry's grandpa is on the top row, fourth one in from the left.



G had so much fun at a party that he couldn't even make it to his bed. He fell asleep in the middle of his doorway.




My big boy. Where has the time gone?


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Grayson is such a big boy now. I love the pic of him passed out in his doorway! I can't wait to meet beautiful Bree this week! :)

    ReplyDelete