Well, I've been MIA for the last month or so. I thought I'd update with some pictures from June. I'll post July pictures later. Aubrey is growing like a weed. She is 11 weeks old today. Her current stats (as of 4 days ago): weight-11lbs 2oz (47%ile), height-22.5 in (38%ile). I think she may be a bit longer than that though. She was wiggling around when the nurse tried to take her measurements. She is bigger than Grayson was at this age. Grayson was always within the 30-35%ile for everything. She is just as precious as can be and is already displaying a glowing personality. Hey, I'm her mom. What else do you expect me to say? She loves to smile, laugh and try to talk. Grayson loves his little sis, but can be a little rough with her sometimes. He is providing our comedic entertainment. That kid is just plain funny (well, to us anyway).
What a super summer update! Can't wait til we someday get our girls together!
ReplyDelete