Monday, October 12, 2009

The New Do

Grayson had a haircut on Friday. He is 8 months old and this was his third. The first two were given by hair stylists who work at a salon. This one was at a barber shop. Jerry was done with the cootchie coo haircuts and wanted a buzz by a barber. I drew the line at a buzz cut. We compromised with a haircut (not buzz) at a barber. I made sure to take before and after pictures. There is no mistaking him for a girl now.

The "before" shot.




I'm a boy! Don't call me pretty!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly,

    Love Gray's new do. It totally looks like he's saying, "Don't call me pretty," in that first photo!

    You'll get a hang of uploading and moving photos in no time. Once you've added a photo, click on it and cut/paste it wherever you want on the page. Then, just hit Enter to drop down a line to add a caption.

    Maybe I need to stop by to give you a lesson and see that adorable baby!

    See you Sunday!!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so much older with the shorter hair. I think I liked the longer haired version.
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    This is pretty cool. I am glad you have this up so I can see him growing. He looks very handsome with the new hair cut... Ian doesn't have enough hair yet to cut anything LOL

    Big hug
    me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be thankful he has hair to cut and aren't like your niece and nephews who are bald for 2 years! Long hair or short hair, we love Baby Gray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate to say it, but he is a pretty boy no matter what you do with his hair. Can't wait to see it in person. We're coming down 10/24. I know you will be camping, but your Dad thought we might see you. I hope so.
    PS - Hey Coco, bald is beautiful and so are your children.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete