In addition to that, on Sunday morning, my grandma passed away. She would've turned 85 on Monday. I could write down a million things about her and it would not even begin to come close to describe the wonderful woman she was. She was truly the most dedicated, loving, and compassionate person that I have ever known. She did not have a mean bone in her body, even as her conditioned worsened. She was just the best. She lived for her grandchildren and would have done anything for them.
Grayson is soooooo lucky to have the grandparents that he has. All four of them are wonderful. They love him. They love taking care of him. They spoil him rotten. They will do anything for him. They will tell you that it is their job to do all of those things. Still though, I don't even know if they will ever be able to measure up to my grandma. Then again, I'm pretty partial to her.
Hi Kelly,
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your family's loss. I hope the wonderful memories of your grandma help during this time of sorrow.
You were missed at the shower. Thank you for the stroller (and not the flu!). We'll have to celebrate together once you're feeling better.
Glad to hear your family is taking good care of you and Baby Gray!
Love,
Jenny
Kelly,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted you to know I'm thinking of you. Your grandma is definitely one of the sweetest, kindest women I have ever had the joy of knowing and we will all miss her SO much. I am so sorry I won't be able to be there this weekend for the memorial. Like Jenny said, I hope all the wonderful memories are a comfort in this difficult time.
Love and miss you!!
Sarah
Going to keep this plain and simple....I love you, Kel! Let me know if you need anything!
ReplyDeleteI ditto Lui! XO-Tif
ReplyDeleteHI
ReplyDeleteI just read your message about your week... That was rough... I am sorry to hear about everything specially about your grandma. I am glad you saw her not too long ago and that she met Grayson.
I wish you a lot of peace
big hug
me