Okay, so I can't claim the title. My friend, Jenny, posted this comment on my facebook account after I had written about what had happened. I thought I'd post a picture of the incident. It was so cute that I had to grab my camera.
The other night, I was trying to make dinner. This is a hard task when Jerry is not home. Either Grayson is in the tupperware cabinet pulling EVERYTHING out and making a complete mess or he is literally tugging on my leg the entire time. Well, he wasn't in the cabinet and he wasn't tugging on my leg. I noticed that it was very quiet. That is never good. I turned around and this is what I saw. There he was with two tortillas. He eventually had a tortilla in each hand alternating bites. I must have forgotten to close the pantry because he can't get into it by himself--yet. Give it time.
Such a cutie! And, there are much worse things he could have pulled out of the pantry. I'm frightened for when Ethan can walk. Vet supplies and babies don't mix.
ReplyDelete