Monday, July 12, 2010

The Little Log Cabin

Yesterday, Grayson got a new toy. It is not brand new, but it is new to us. A family decided that their kids had outgrown it, so their loss is our gain.
Grayson had a lot of fun playing in it.

Hmmm. What's this?

Let me check it out.

It even comes with a table.

Ok. I could get used to this.

Look Mom! My very own house!

Now give me the camera!

On another note, I made a tutu for my niece, Addison. This is the very first one I've ever made and I think it turned out pretty darn cute. I made it with a ribbon belt because I didn't have her measurements. I think I'll make them with elastic from now on so that the kids can put them on themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Ethan would like to request a stay at Grayson's log cabin and I would like to know if you make those skirts in adult sizes. Awesome job, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete