These last few weeks have been crazy. Even though I got a fancy new camera, I haven't taken any pictures lately. I've been spending most of my free time praying to the porcelain gods. In the morning... in the evening... in the middle of the night.
We've had a few incidents that would have made for great photo ops, but I didn't have my camera. #1, Jerry and I making it on the jumbotron at the Padres game. Full on Jerry/Kelly moment. No, not the kiss-cam, just the regular, "Oh look! That's us! That's us! Hi!" waving to the screen but not the camera. #2, Grayson getting into a cabinet and getting the shaker and a margarita glass out. Cute moment... had my camera... didn't want to use it and risk him dropping the glass. Now they're locked up. #3, Grayson eating a full triangular piece of watermelon at Grandma and Grandpa Woestman's house. He devoured that thing. He really is my child.
I'm sure that I'll take plenty of pictures this weekend. We're going camping at Silver Strand in Coronado this weekend. Then on Sunday, I'm going to a bridal shower for a cousin. Busy, but fun weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment