Sunday, February 26, 2012

Long Overdue

I know that it has been a long time since I've updated this blog. I plan to do it on a [more] regular basis as opposed to every 5 months. A lot has been going on in the world of Woestman. A little over two weeks ago, I signed up for the Komen 60 mile 3 Day in San Diego. It is not taking place until mid-November, but I'm starting to train this out of shape body for it. Jerry and I went to Roadrunner Sports yesterday and spent way too much money on custom insoles (him), socks (me) and new shoes (both of us). These are my new shoes. They're not pink, but that is ok. I only bought one pair to see if I really like them, but I plan on getting another and rotating them throughout my training.

Jerry is training for a sprint triatholon in July. He recently mentioned that he wanted to do a mini in May to prepare for the one in July. They he found out about another one on September 30th and may do that one too. He's been riding his bike a lot lately. He'll plan rides with some friends all around San Diego. Me, I'll stick to walking, thanks.


Grayson turned 3 on Valentine's Day. This is a picture of him eating a cupcake after the birthday dinner of his choice (pizza--peppergoni to be exact).


Little Miss Aubrey finally has enough hair to put in a bow. Nanny (the kids' daycare lady) puts bows and clips in Aubrey's hair. I've never actually attempted this myself. I'll let her do it until Aubrey's hair gets a little longer. Pay no attention to the toy gun in her hand. That was one of Grayson's presents.






Here is Grayson playing with his Woody (from Toy Story) accessory kit. Jerry and I went to Disneyland for our anniversary and saw the set there. We knew that Grayson would love it--and he does.







We had Grayson's birthday party at a jumpie place. It's a huge industrial building full of different kinds of jumpies. He loved it. There he is about to blow out the candles on his Toy Story cake. Can you guess what he is really into now?






That would be Jerry zooming down the slide with my baby. My mom and MIL (Mother-In-Law) told me that Jerry took her down and she loved it. So, I go over there with the camera and he went so fast. They both looked at me after that and said, "He didn't go that fast last time!"





Most of the kiddos from the party.



I'm ending this post with two pictures of Aubrey. The first is when she was in the bathtub. The water really accentuated her already long eyelashes. I think both of my kids have beautiful eyes but I'm pretty partial.




I took the next picture one day when we were all playing in Grayson's room. Aubrey was pulling herself up. She does that all of the time and can walk along the couch. She is not walking on her own yet, but she's only 9 months. You can't tell from the pictures, but she has four teeth so far. Her front two top an bottom teeth. Grayson's popped up so quickly. He didn't really have any teething issues. Poor Aubrey is getting them so slowly. She is miserable some nights.







Like I said before, I'm going to try to update this fairly often. Hopefully every week or two. I can't say that I will be taking pictures that often but I'll at least post about our day to day lives. Hope everything is going well in your world!

No comments:

Post a Comment