So, I wanted to give a quick update and show off a couple of pictures, but I don't have my camera with me to download the pics. A few weeks ago, I went to San Francisco with some girls from work. There were about 16 of us and we had a fabulous time. Some (me included) walked across the Golden Gate Bridge in the pouring rain which ended with a comedy of errors, some went to Alcatraz (not me), some partook in the nightlife (no comment), all laughed a ton and had a great time.
Tomorrow, Jerry and I will celebrate our 5th anniversary. We will be leaving Grayson with our parents (wish them luck), to go to San Francisco (just a coincidence that both trips were planned weeks apart). It will be the first time that we're both away from Grayson overnight (wish us luck).
In one week, my beautiful baby boy will turn one. I remember his birth like it was yesterday. I can tell you play-by-play details the very things that happened two full days before his birth, from the food I ate, who I saw, talked to, etc. I had him on a Saturday morning and I can tell you everything from the Thursday morning through the day after he was born. After that, it became a blur. I can't believe my 6 lb, 11 oz. baby has turned into a 22 lb walking toddler. Yup, that is right. I wrote walking. Ok, so I'm sort of stretching that a little. He is still crawling, but he is walking more and more each day. When he walks across the living room floor, he beams with pride. He is so overjoyed and happy and giggling. Dang, I'm going to miss that this weekend. I know that Jerry and I will enjoy ourselves, getting to do whatever we want, not having to plan the day around naps and feedings. We may even sleep in later than 6:30 am. Who knows? I promise I'll post pics next time!
Hope you and Jerry are having a great time in San Francisco! Happy anniversary and I look forward to seeing you all at Grayson's birthday!! (And, yes. Pictures please!)
ReplyDelete