Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fun With Friends

Back in June, Grayson and I drove to Huntington Beach to catch up with some old pals. Julie, Kelly and I all met at Cal Poly. I think the first time I spoke to Julie was in the middle of a biology class in a huge lecture hall. The professor actually had to ask us to be quiet--in the middle of his lecture! Embarrassing, but completely true and believable if you know either one of us. The next year, Kelly joined us and we've been talking ever since. Below is a picture of Grayson and his stylish pal James.
Grayson fell in love with Julie's daughter, Sydney. He kept hugging her. Kelly texted me this picture. I showed Grayson my phone and he actually kissed the screen. True story. Who can blame him though?

James, Sydney, Grayson


Recently, Grayson and I went to the park with our friends, Maile, Emma, Tifani and Sydni. Maile, Tifani and I all worked together at an elementary school in Lakeside. Maile and I have since moved schools (me within the district and Maile out of the district), but we all still like to get together--sometimes with the children, sometimes without them. We had a lovely afternoon picnic in a park and the kids enjoyed the playground. Grayson loves these girlies!

Sydni (3), Grayson (1.5), and Emma (15 months)


Another fun outing was with a childhood friend of mine, Jenny, and her adorable son Ethan. Ethan is about 8 months old and is just as cute as cute can be. We went to the zoo, then walked around Balboa Park for a little while. A good time was had by all. Grayson was asleep as soon as we hit the freeway--sure sign of a successful outing!

Buddies!

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Kelly! I love the photo of Grayson and Sydney. What a little love Grayson is!

    ReplyDelete