The other day, I had a craving for some frozen yogurt. There is a local mom and pop place in town called The Yogurt Barn (which is very similar to Yogurt Mill--if any of you are familiar with that place). Each day they have new flavors and the sizes there are gigantic. There are five sizes from a mini, child, small, medium and large. You can also buy a quart if you want. They pile it on high, too. So, I went over there and got myself a child's size half country vanilla, half chocolate covered strawberry (Yes. It really did taste like chocolate covered strawberries.) and Jerry a child's size half country vanilla, half black cherry.
It is not very often that Grayson gets ice cream--and I mean not often at all. He still knows what it is though. As soon as I walked in the door, he started saying, "Ice cream! Ice cream!" So, I gave him a bowl and spoon and dumped some of mine into his bowl. Then we got him down to his skivvies because he can get messy. He was saying, "Yum, yum. It's cold, Mommy." It was so cute.
So... ice cream isn't to be eaten daily? I mean, it's dairy and all... ;-)
ReplyDelete